The new Camaro? http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_sh...amaro_concept/
Still looking for the new Challenger that had a thread last year. Really ,I think there is a link in this story, but not sure of a date.
The new Camaro? http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_sh...amaro_concept/
Still looking for the new Challenger that had a thread last year. Really ,I think there is a link in this story, but not sure of a date.
I had read that the Challenger could have a production date as early as 2008 (March or April).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
both of those cars look really nice.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Why isn't Pontiac bringing back the Trans Am?? Right before production stopped on Camaro's and Trans Am's they would blow Mustangs off the road.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Yeah, for real. Those were some bad cars.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks